Nimarsti 7-Day Ascension Cleanse
Detoxify – Alkalize – Regenerate – Rebuild – Thrive
28-Day Plant Based (Vegan) Raw Food and Fasting Detox Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand
The ‘Ascension Cleanse’ is designed with the intention of being an Instrument of Divinity and conduit to all our students being grounded in the present moment as their authentic self, opening and reconnecting with their heart, regenerating optimum health and well-being of mind, body, and spirit and fast-tracking their conscious evolution for the purpose of co-creating ‘Heaven on Earth’ in Unity Consciousness.
On the physical level the 28-Day Ascension Cleanse aims to decalcify the pineal gland, cleanse and reset the microbiome of your entire GI Tract (Gastrointestinal Tract) and digestion system, cleanse your colon, small intestine, kidney’s, liver, gallbladder, blood, brain, skin and all of the other organs of the body on a cellular level and regenerate them back to functioning with optimum efficiency.
Join Jay and the Nimarsti Team at Nimarsti’s own SURYA Plant-Based Rejuvenation Sanctuary for a 28-Day Ascension Cleanse starting on the 1st of every month (except November) in ‘The Land of Smiles’ amazing Thailand.
SURYA Plant-Based Rejuvenation Sanctuary sits on the edge of a mountainous rainforest where guests are immersed in the energy, smells, sights, and sounds of this tropical paradise. The sanctuary is a private 4 bedroom traditional Thai Lanna style home nestled up high on the side of a hill in Santi Thani Village with full ocean views. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, have ocean views, queen or king-size beds with high-quality mattresses and their own private bathroom.
Surya Sanctuary is located on Thailand’s second-largest island, the beautiful tropical island of Koh Samui, famous for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves, and dense, mountainous rainforests. The Sanctuary is 1 km from the turquoise colored waters of the Gulf of Thailand where you can enjoy beautiful virgin beaches, snorkeling over the coral reefs, sunbaking, beach walks or just sitting in the shade under a palm tree relaxing, drinking fresh coconut water whilst reading a book.
- Boutique, private and exclusive retreat with an amazing location and personalized service.
- 100% Plant-Based (Vegan) Retreat combining Raw Food, Juice Cleansing, Water Fasting, and Dry Fasting.
- Daily Meditation, Beach Walks, Exercise and Relaxation.
- Daily Therapeutic Massages and Meditation.
- Private 1-on-1 Conscious Lifestyle and Plant-Based (Vegan) nutrition education.
- Fresh Tropical Thailand Fruit, Coconut Water, Sugarcane juice, and Lime juice.
- Specific Herbs, Superfood Compliments, and Vitamin and Mineral Supplements.
- Pick up and drop off at the Airport or Ferry
- Oceanview accommodation at the SURYA Plant-Based Rejuvenation Sanctuary in Koh Samui, Thailand
- All bedrooms have ocean views with their own designated toilet and bathroom
- Welcome Ceremony
- Nimarsti Cleanse Gift Pack
- Raw Plant-Based (Vegan) Whole Food cooking classes
- Fresh Tropical Thailand Fruit, Coconut Water, Sugarcane juice, and Lime juice
- Specific Herbs and Superfood Compliments.
- Private 1-on-1 coaching sessions with Jay
- Individual 1-on-1 support from Jay and the Nimarsti team
- Group coaching and education sessions with Jay
- 1 Colonic
- 8 x 30-min Lymphatic Drainage massages
- 4 x 90-min Foot Reflexology massages
- 4 x 90-min Traditional Thai massages
- 4 x 90-min Aromatherapy Oil massages
- 4 x 60-min Sound Healing sessions
- 2 x 45-min Personal Training Session
- Morning routine: 4-5-7 Breathing / Meditation / Lymph Flow / 5 Tibetan Rites / Heart Start / Barefoot Beach Walk (Earthing) / Relaxing Ocean Swim
- Daily sauna
- Daily chill time at the beach for sun-baking and relaxing
- Day trip to Angthong National Marine Park
- Daily Documentaries
- Journal time
- Laundry service
- Full-time housemaid service
- Scooter provided for personal transport
After registering for your 28-Day Nimarsti Ascension Cleanse Program you will be sent a comprehensive “Health Assessment Form” to complete. Once we receive your completed Health Assessment Form we will personalize your detox program to ensure it takes into account your current state of health and is fully aligned with achieving your desired health goals. Your personalised 28-Day Ascension Cleanse itinerary will be provided to you upon your arrival.
Example Juice Cleansing Daily Protocol:
The daily protocol for the 28-Day Ascension Cleanse Program is constantly changing as you journey deeper into detoxification so as you achieve optimal health benefits. However, for the sake of providing a guide to what a day looks like we will use a base daily Juice Cleansing protocol.
- 5:00 AM – Awaken 60 minutes before sunrise
- Give gratitude – “I am alive therefore I am blessed”
- Oral hygiene protocol
- Morning detox drink
- Set your intentions for the day and meditate for 30 minutes
- 6:00 AM – Morning routine at sunrise: 4-5-7 Breathing / Meditation / Sun Gazing / Lymph Flow / 5 Tibetan Rites / Heart Start / Barefoot Beach Walk (Earthing) / Relaxing Ocean Swim.
- 8:00 AM – Detox drink
- Morning shower and Guasha (body scrub).
- Relaxation time at the beach or at Surya Sanctuary
- 10:00 AM – Detox drink
- 12:00 NOON – Detox drink and recommended herbs and vitamin and mineral supplements.
- Relaxation time at the beach or at the sanctuary
- 2:00 PM – Massage
- 3:00 PM – Detox drink
- Consult with Jay
- 4:00 PM – Steam or Sauna
- Evening shower and Guasha (body scrub)
- 6:00 PM – Detox drink and recommended herbs
- 7:00 PM – Documentary
- Write in your journal to record you’re cleansing adventure
- 9:00 PM – Give gratitude for the day and go to sleep
Life is a symphony….. Be calm. “Let it play”
- Day trip to Angthong National Marine Park – You will depart by speedboat from the north coast of Koh Samui to one of the most spectacular marvels that Mother Nature has blessed us with: “Angthong National Marine Park”. It is a paradise for kayaking, snorkelling or for those who just want to enjoy the breathtaking scenery. Angthong National Marine Park is an archipelago (group of islands) composed of a small group of islands that make up a stunning array of rock formations. Angthong, which translates to ‘Golden Bowl’ in Thai, occupies almost 250 square kilometers and includes 50 square kilometers of limestone islands. Most of them are close to each other. That means you can enjoy a breathtaking panorama as you sail around the islands. The national park itself is inhabited by a school of dolphins and a considerable amount of Asian wildlife. This is the home of paradise!
- Hike to Magic Garden – The island has a wealth of secret places tucked away for the keen hiker to explore, and one of the most intriguing of these is the spot known locally as the Magic Garden. This Secret Buddha Garden is hidden away high in the hills in Koh Samui’s interior, offering majestic views and an unusual collection of statues amid lush jungle surrounds. The gardens are a creation of an old Samui fruit farmer, Nim Thongsuk, who in 1976 began erecting several statues and temples around his family’s verdant land. The hike to get to the garden takes two to three hours and is quite challenging, but when you arrive you feel like you’ve found something a bit special. Graceful religious sculptures are dotted through the undergrowth and the whole place has an air of mystery about it. You also have the option of being driven most of the way if you’re not up for the long hike. If you arrive at the Magic Garden with energy to spare, then we will carry on up the track to the beautiful golden Sleeping Buddha. This is a walk with a purpose; arriving at the reclining form after a jungle trek is a magical moment.
- Hike to Secret Falls – The Koh Samui Secret Falls lives up to its name. The official name of the Secret Falls is the Tang Rua Waterfall, but this is not a familiar name, even to the locals. The Secret Falls got its name because of its location. Reaching these falls takes a bit of navigation as they are located deep in the jungle within the mountains of Koh Samui. However you have a choice to hike or take the 4WD into base camp closer to the falls. Secret Falls base camp is 4 kilometers off the beaten track where you will start an adrenaline-filled ride zipping (zip line) through the air at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour! It is one of the most exhilarating ways to see, and truly appreciate, the beautiful white sandy beaches, gorgeous waterfalls and abundant nature and wildlife of the rich interior rainforests of this spectacular island. The Secret Falls is the 3rd largest waterfall in Koh Samui. The falls flow into a natural pool, so it’s a great location for swimming. There are several reasons that make the Secret Falls a good choice for a relaxing swim. Because the falls are a bit more challenging to reach as compared to the other Koh Samui waterfalls, many tourists opt-out of visiting the Secret Falls. This means fewer visitors are likely to be at the falls, making it usually quite private with more space to enjoy. The second reason is the surrounding environment of this waterfall as it’s deep within the mountains surrounded by cliffs and tall trees which form a canopy overhead shielding you from the sun and keeping everything underneath hidden. This waterfall is definitely worth the hike.
Transport to Koh Samui:
Koh Samui has an international airport with the code USM – Samui International Airport. You can either fly direct into Koh Samui where we will collect you from the airport or fly to Surat Thani Airport and take a 1 hour minibus ride to Don Sak Pier and then take the 1 hour and 30 minute journey across the ocean on a Seatran Ferry to Nathon Pier on Koh Samui island where we will pick you up and transport you to Surya Sanctuary.
Please note: check-in time should be as early as possible as your detox protocol commences on the arrival day.
Minimum age of 17 and a maximum age of 75 with no children allowed to attend the program.
50% deposit – refundable until 30 days before your booked arrival date